Getting Lean Isn’t Just About Processes…It’s About People! You’ve done the work to be efficient, now it’s time to retain the people you’ve worked so hard to train.
Today’s businesses require more than policies, plans and procedures in order to succeed…they need a strategy. Not the strategies we learned in Business 101 but a strategy of culture. A culture where team members and your business flourish.
New research from Deloitte shows that culture, engagement, and employee retention are now the top talent challenges facing business leaders today. More than half of business leaders rate this issue “urgent” – up from only around 20% last year.
Are you ready to make a shift in your culture and create one where the team flourishes? Let’s work together to make culture the new strategy! We can customize a program that will provide:
– Actionable items that you can do right now to create a culture where team members flourish.
– Decrease communication barriers so the message you send is the message that is received.
– Simple strategies to motivate and engage your team members with little to no budget.
– How to create and maintain a winning culture!
Need to lead different? Try this online course to get you primed!
Course Overview: Doing more with less isn’t a catch-phrase anymore….it’s become a way of life. Suddenly, people find themselves in leadership positions, unsuspecting and under-prepared. It’s time to do something different. It’s time to flip the switch from conventional leadership, to UNconventional!
Join leadership expert, Chip Lutz, as he shows you how to ask the tough questions guaranteed to kick your leadership abilities into high gear.
This course will enable you to:
- Identify the three leadership maxims, and why they’re important;
- Compare & contrast conventional leadership to UNconventional leadership;
- Enumerate the three questions to ask when exercising Unconventional leadership;
- Pinpoint four specific areas that can make your leadership different;
- Describe the primary difference between “can” and “will” and how they contribute to being an effective leader.
If you want to move from ho-hum leadership, to UNconventional leadership “ROCK STAR”, this online course is for you!
Investment: Only $49.95
Run time: Approximately 50 minutes plus a Facilitator’s Guide & Activity